Three Charged in Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault of Teenager
Posted on April 3rd, 2018
Three men have been charged after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police investigation found they had sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in a vacant home in Ford Heights, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
At approximately 4:45 p.m. on March 31, Sheriff’s Police responded to the 1400 block of Greenwood Avenue in Ford Heights for a report of a suspicious circumstance. Officers located three men at the residence. They also found a 16-year-old girl hidden in a closet.
During their investigation, Sheriff’s Police detectives learned that the teen was taken by the three men earlier in the afternoon while she walking in Sauk Village. According to the investigation, the men brought her to the vacant residence, where all three sexually assaulted her.
On April 2, the men were each charged with aggravated criminal sexual assault, a class X felony.
They have been identified as:
- Kwasi McMillian, 19, of Country Club Hills
- Deandre Guy, 18, of Crete
- Jose Argue, 19, of Markham
All three are scheduled to appear for a bond hearing today at the Markham Courthouse.
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law.
Recent Press Releases
- Update on COVID-19 Cases at Cook County JailAt a time when jails and prison across the nation are still dealing with massive outbreaks of [Read More]
- 22 Men Arrested in Cook County Sheriff’s Police “John” Sting Targeting Sex BuyersOfficers from the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Special Victims Unit issuedcitations to 22 men and [Read More]
- Four Juveniles Arrested on Warrants for Offenses Related to CarjackingThis week Cook County Sheriff’s Police located and arrested four juveniles on warrants related to [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Attempted Aggravated Criminal Sexual AbuseA 34-year-old Chicago man has been charged with multiple felonies after he solicited an undercover [Read More]
- Two More Men Charged with Trafficking in Connection with Missing Teen Recovered in DecemberHoney Myles-Baker Nealy Two Chicago men each face felony charges after allegedly sex trafficking a [Read More]