Three Charged in Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault of Teenager
Posted on April 3rd, 2018
Three men have been charged after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police investigation found they had sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in a vacant home in Ford Heights, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
At approximately 4:45 p.m. on March 31, Sheriff’s Police responded to the 1400 block of Greenwood Avenue in Ford Heights for a report of a suspicious circumstance. Officers located three men at the residence. They also found a 16-year-old girl hidden in a closet.
During their investigation, Sheriff’s Police detectives learned that the teen was taken by the three men earlier in the afternoon while she walking in Sauk Village. According to the investigation, the men brought her to the vacant residence, where all three sexually assaulted her.
On April 2, the men were each charged with aggravated criminal sexual assault, a class X felony.
They have been identified as:
- Kwasi McMillian, 19, of Country Club Hills
- Deandre Guy, 18, of Crete
- Jose Argue, 19, of Markham
All three are scheduled to appear for a bond hearing today at the Markham Courthouse.
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law.
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Officer Saves Woman’s Life with NaloxoneA woman is alive after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police officer equipped with naloxone used the [Read More]
- Cook County Jail Detainee Sentenced to 15 Years for Solicitation of MurderA Cook County Jail inmate has been sentenced to 15 years for solicitation of murder in which he [Read More]
- Cook County Jail Detainee Indicted on Charge of Attempting to Bring Cannabis into a Penal InstitutionA Cook County Jail detainee has been indicted after a Sheriff’s Office investigation identified him [Read More]
- Eight Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail FightEight Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security [Read More]
- Parolee Charged with Attempting to Bring Cannabis into a Penal InstitutionA 27-year-old parolee has been charged with attempting to bring cannabis into a penal institution [Read More]