Three Charged in Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault of Teenager
Posted on April 3rd, 2018
Three men have been charged after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police investigation found they had sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in a vacant home in Ford Heights, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
At approximately 4:45 p.m. on March 31, Sheriff’s Police responded to the 1400 block of Greenwood Avenue in Ford Heights for a report of a suspicious circumstance. Officers located three men at the residence. They also found a 16-year-old girl hidden in a closet.
During their investigation, Sheriff’s Police detectives learned that the teen was taken by the three men earlier in the afternoon while she walking in Sauk Village. According to the investigation, the men brought her to the vacant residence, where all three sexually assaulted her.
On April 2, the men were each charged with aggravated criminal sexual assault, a class X felony.
They have been identified as:
- Kwasi McMillian, 19, of Country Club Hills
- Deandre Guy, 18, of Crete
- Jose Argue, 19, of Markham
All three are scheduled to appear for a bond hearing today at the Markham Courthouse.
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law.
Recent Press Releases
- Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution following Sheriff’s Police, Homeland Security InvestigationAn investigation by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit and U.S. Department of Homeland [Read More]
- Spectator Sign-Up Process for People vs. Van DykeMembers of the public who wish to observe the upcoming People vs. Van Dyke criminal trial will be [Read More]
- Blue Island Man Charged with Possession of Child PornographyA 45-year-old Blue Island man has been charged after an investigation found images of child [Read More]
- Man Found with a Loaded Gun Charged with Unlawful Use of a WeaponA Ford Heights man previously convicted of a felony, and who is also a registered sex offender, has [Read More]
- Traffic Stop Leads to Unlawful Use of a Weapon Charge against DriverAn Indiana man has been charged with unlawful use of a weapon by a felon after a stun gun was found [Read More]