Three Charged in Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault of Teenager
Posted on April 3rd, 2018
Three men have been charged after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police investigation found they had sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in a vacant home in Ford Heights, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
At approximately 4:45 p.m. on March 31, Sheriff’s Police responded to the 1400 block of Greenwood Avenue in Ford Heights for a report of a suspicious circumstance. Officers located three men at the residence. They also found a 16-year-old girl hidden in a closet.
During their investigation, Sheriff’s Police detectives learned that the teen was taken by the three men earlier in the afternoon while she walking in Sauk Village. According to the investigation, the men brought her to the vacant residence, where all three sexually assaulted her.
On April 2, the men were each charged with aggravated criminal sexual assault, a class X felony.
They have been identified as:
- Kwasi McMillian, 19, of Country Club Hills
- Deandre Guy, 18, of Crete
- Jose Argue, 19, of Markham
All three are scheduled to appear for a bond hearing today at the Markham Courthouse.
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law.
Recent Press Releases
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]
- Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious PersonCook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a [Read More]