Sheriff’s Office to Hold First Annual Promotional Ceremony for Correctional Staff
Posted on May 12th, 2017
The Cook County Sheriff’s Office will host its Department of Corrections Promotional Ceremony today, May 12, 2017 at the Mental Health Transition Center from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The sworn and civilian staff promoted in 2016 and 2017 to Sergeant, Lieutenant, Commander, Assistant Executive Director and other managerial positions will be given a certificate and commemorative award plaque and will be addressed by Chief Executive Officer and the event’s main speaker, Dana Wright.
Prior to their promotion, the women and men passed a rigorous testing and interviewing process, all while maneuvering through personal and professional challenges.
Sheriff Thomas J. Dart congratulates the staff in their achievements and extends his gratitude to the Cook County Correctional Deputies who face numerous challenges every day in and out of the jail with unwavering integrity and professionalism.
What: Cook County Department of Corrections Promotional Ceremony
When: Today from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Mental Health Transition Center, 2801 S. Rockwell Ave. Chicago, IL 60608
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available to the public to [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]