Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center Patient
Posted on November 27th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health Center patient who ran away from the facility early this morning.
Christian Olson is 49 years old. He is approximately 6’3” tall and approximately 260 pounds. He is white, with blue eyes and graying hair. He has scars and bruises on his right hand and left wrist. He also has scars on his chest and knees.
Olson was last seen running from the hospital, located at 1200 S. 1st Avenue, at approximately 12:24 a.m. today.
Anyone who encounters Olson should call 9-1-1. He should not be approached.
Anyone with information about Olson may also call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Awareness Resource Created for Front Lines of Opioid CrisisCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart released new episodes today of the podcast “Breaking Free” [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Warns of Ruse BurglariesCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is warning the public about ruse burglaries following an [Read More]
- Two Teens Charged in Fatal Palatine Township ShootingTwo teens have been charged in connection with the murder of man in unincorporated Palatine, Cook [Read More]
- Matteson Man Charged after Sheriff’s Police Recover Two Loaded FirearmsA Matteson man has been charged after Sheriff’s Police recovered two loaded firearms during a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 390 ArrestsCOOK COUNTY, IL – More than 390 individuals were arrested by two dozen police agencies across the [Read More]