Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center Patient
Posted on November 27th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health Center patient who ran away from the facility early this morning.
Christian Olson is 49 years old. He is approximately 6’3” tall and approximately 260 pounds. He is white, with blue eyes and graying hair. He has scars and bruises on his right hand and left wrist. He also has scars on his chest and knees.
Olson was last seen running from the hospital, located at 1200 S. 1st Avenue, at approximately 12:24 a.m. today.
Anyone who encounters Olson should call 9-1-1. He should not be approached.
Anyone with information about Olson may also call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff’s Police, U.S. Department of Homeland Security investigation leads to Promoting Prostitution Charges against Gurnee ManAn investigation by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit and the U.S. Department of Homeland [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff Asks for Public’s Help in Adoption of Two Very Good DogsTwo dogs that recently completed the Sheriff’s Tails of Redemption program at the Cook County Jail, [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins ShootingCook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may [Read More]
- Western Springs Man Charged with Disseminating Child PornographyA 72-year-old man has been charged after an investigation found that he sent explicit images of [Read More]
- Information Sought in Fatal Hit and RunCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the driver of a [Read More]