Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center Patient
Posted on November 27th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health Center patient who ran away from the facility early this morning.
Christian Olson is 49 years old. He is approximately 6’3” tall and approximately 260 pounds. He is white, with blue eyes and graying hair. He has scars and bruises on his right hand and left wrist. He also has scars on his chest and knees.
Olson was last seen running from the hospital, located at 1200 S. 1st Avenue, at approximately 12:24 a.m. today.
Anyone who encounters Olson should call 9-1-1. He should not be approached.
Anyone with information about Olson may also call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- CDC Study Finds Aggressive, Timely Interventions Dramatically Reduced COVID-19 Case at Cook County JailAggressive, comprehensive measures implemented at Cook County Jail caused a dramatic decline in the [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Opens Testing at The New Roseland Hospital for General PublicThree weeks ago in-person visitation resumed at the Cook County Jail for the first time in nearly [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Resumes In-Person Visitation for Detainees at Cook County JailIn-person family visits have resumed at the Cook County Jail for the first time in nearly three [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart, New Roseland Community Hospital Opens COVID-19 Test Site for Sheriff’s Office EmployeesCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced that a mobile COVID-19 testing site opened today at [Read More]
- Update on COVID-19 Cases at Cook County JailAs part of its ongoing effort to inform the public of the measures being taken to combat the spread [Read More]