Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center Patient
Posted on November 27th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health Center patient who ran away from the facility early this morning.
Christian Olson is 49 years old. He is approximately 6’3” tall and approximately 260 pounds. He is white, with blue eyes and graying hair. He has scars and bruises on his right hand and left wrist. He also has scars on his chest and knees.
Olson was last seen running from the hospital, located at 1200 S. 1st Avenue, at approximately 12:24 a.m. today.
Anyone who encounters Olson should call 9-1-1. He should not be approached.
Anyone with information about Olson may also call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]
- Illinois Senate Passes Bill seeking to Deter Assaults, Public Indecency to Staff in Correctional SettingsA bill seeking to address assaults and public indecency against those working in correctional [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Police Conducting Enforcement Patrols Focused on Distracted DriversCook County Sheriff’s Police will be conducting enhanced patrols focusing on distracted drivers, [Read More]