Sheriff Dart seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen
Posted on April 4th, 2017
Update: Thursday, April 13, 2017 – The missing Juvenile was located safe today in Palatine.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017 —Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 15-year-old boy.
Mohamed Massoud, who also goes by Mohamed Ali-Hagagh, was reported missing on March 24. He was last seen at approximately 6:00 a.m. on March 22 at his home in the 1200 block of Long Valley Drive in unincorporated Palatine.
Mohamed is approximately 5’8” tall and weighs approximately 130 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black, zip-up sweatshirt, dark colored jeans and black Vans shoes.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Mohamed’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]