Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen, Toddler
Posted on March 6th, 2018
UPDATE: Katherine Lujano and her son were located safe on March 10
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teenage girl from unincorporated Des Plaines and her toddler son.
Katherine Lujano, 17, and her 18-month old son Eric Manriquez, were last seen at approximately 4 p.m. on March 2. She left a note stating she was running away. Her son is believed to be with her.
Katherine is described as Hispanic, 4’11 tall, approximately 160 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. She has a nose piercing on her left nostril. Katherine was last seen wearing a gray hooded Hollister sweatshirt with white lettering and black leggings.
Eric Manriquez is approximately 2 feet tall and weighs approximately 24 pounds.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Katherine and Eric’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution following Sheriff’s Police, Homeland Security InvestigationAn investigation by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit and U.S. Department of Homeland [Read More]
- Spectator Sign-Up Process for People vs. Van DykeMembers of the public who wish to observe the upcoming People vs. Van Dyke criminal trial will be [Read More]
- Blue Island Man Charged with Possession of Child PornographyA 45-year-old Blue Island man has been charged after an investigation found images of child [Read More]
- Man Found with a Loaded Gun Charged with Unlawful Use of a WeaponA Ford Heights man previously convicted of a felony, and who is also a registered sex offender, has [Read More]
- Traffic Stop Leads to Unlawful Use of a Weapon Charge against DriverAn Indiana man has been charged with unlawful use of a weapon by a felon after a stun gun was found [Read More]