Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen, Toddler
Posted on March 6th, 2018
UPDATE: Katherine Lujano and her son were located safe on March 10
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teenage girl from unincorporated Des Plaines and her toddler son.
Katherine Lujano, 17, and her 18-month old son Eric Manriquez, were last seen at approximately 4 p.m. on March 2. She left a note stating she was running away. Her son is believed to be with her.
Katherine is described as Hispanic, 4’11 tall, approximately 160 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. She has a nose piercing on her left nostril. Katherine was last seen wearing a gray hooded Hollister sweatshirt with white lettering and black leggings.
Eric Manriquez is approximately 2 feet tall and weighs approximately 24 pounds.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Katherine and Eric’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Electronically Monitored Defendant Jumps from Balcony, FleesThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help in locating a 23-year-old man who was [Read More]
- Detainee Charged in Attack on Cook County Jail StaffA detainee has been charged after a Sheriff’s Office investigation found he attacked a Cook County [Read More]
- Sheriff Launches Program to Address Opioid CrisisCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today the launch of the Sheriff’s Opioid Addiction [Read More]
- Ford Heights Man Charged after Child Accidently Shoots another ChildA gun owner has been charged after a 5-year-old boy was accidently shot by another child this week [Read More]
- Man Charged with Aggravated Criminal Sexual AbuseA Chicago man has been charged after a Sheriff’s Police investigation found he had sexually abused [Read More]