Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen, Toddler
Posted on March 6th, 2018
UPDATE: Katherine Lujano and her son were located safe on March 10
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teenage girl from unincorporated Des Plaines and her toddler son.
Katherine Lujano, 17, and her 18-month old son Eric Manriquez, were last seen at approximately 4 p.m. on March 2. She left a note stating she was running away. Her son is believed to be with her.
Katherine is described as Hispanic, 4’11 tall, approximately 160 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. She has a nose piercing on her left nostril. Katherine was last seen wearing a gray hooded Hollister sweatshirt with white lettering and black leggings.
Eric Manriquez is approximately 2 feet tall and weighs approximately 24 pounds.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Katherine and Eric’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Pair Charged with Attempt Murder in Unincorporated Oak Forest ShootingHa Zell Williams Dashaun Colbert Two 18-year-old men have been charged with attempt murder in [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Criminal Sexual Assault ChargesShannon Griffin A teacher at a Burbank private school has been charged with Criminal Sexual [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Conducting Traffic Safety Checkpoint in Leyden TownshipCook County Sheriff’s Police will conduct a roadside safety checkpoint in Leyden Township on the [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with UUW after Switches that Convert Handguns to Fully Automatic Weapons Delivered to ResidenceJaveon Burton Allen A 22-year-old Chicago man has been charged after a package containing switches [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]