Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen, Toddler
Posted on March 6th, 2018
UPDATE: Katherine Lujano and her son were located safe on March 10
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teenage girl from unincorporated Des Plaines and her toddler son.
Katherine Lujano, 17, and her 18-month old son Eric Manriquez, were last seen at approximately 4 p.m. on March 2. She left a note stating she was running away. Her son is believed to be with her.
Katherine is described as Hispanic, 4’11 tall, approximately 160 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. She has a nose piercing on her left nostril. Katherine was last seen wearing a gray hooded Hollister sweatshirt with white lettering and black leggings.
Eric Manriquez is approximately 2 feet tall and weighs approximately 24 pounds.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Katherine and Eric’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Sheriff Asks for Public’s Help in Adoption of Two Very Good DogsTwo dogs that recently completed the Sheriff’s Tails of Redemption program at the Cook County Jail, [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center PatientCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins ShootingCook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may [Read More]
- Western Springs Man Charged with Disseminating Child PornographyA 72-year-old man has been charged after an investigation found that he sent explicit images of [Read More]
- Information Sought in Fatal Hit and RunCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the driver of a [Read More]