Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen, Toddler
Posted on March 6th, 2018
UPDATE: Katherine Lujano and her son were located safe on March 10
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teenage girl from unincorporated Des Plaines and her toddler son.
Katherine Lujano, 17, and her 18-month old son Eric Manriquez, were last seen at approximately 4 p.m. on March 2. She left a note stating she was running away. Her son is believed to be with her.
Katherine is described as Hispanic, 4’11 tall, approximately 160 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. She has a nose piercing on her left nostril. Katherine was last seen wearing a gray hooded Hollister sweatshirt with white lettering and black leggings.
Eric Manriquez is approximately 2 feet tall and weighs approximately 24 pounds.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Katherine and Eric’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- 16 Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail FightSixteen Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security [Read More]
- Sheriff Warns of IRS Phone ScamCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is warning of a sophisticated phone scam targeting Cook County [Read More]
- National Sex Trafficking Sting Nets over 630 Sex Buyers and Pimps/TraffickersIn an effort to target sex buyers and reduce sex trafficking, a national coalition of law [Read More]
- Sheriff Warns of Phone ScamCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is warning of a phone scam in which the caller claims to be a [Read More]
- Cook County Jail Detainee Charged with Sexual Exploitation of a ChildA maximum security Cook County Jail detainee has been charged after an investigation found he [Read More]