Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen
Posted on September 15th, 2015
Update 9/18/2015 – A week after his disappearance, Maynor has returned to his family without incident or injuries.
Thanks to the media who assisted in the past days with this Missing Person Investigation.
Friday, September 18, 2015 —Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s to help find a 14-year-old boy.
Maynor Carcamo was reported missing on Sept. 13. He did not come home from school on Sept.11.
He was last seen on Sept. 14 in the area of 34th Street and Lawndale Avenue in Chicago.
Maynor, who lives in unincorporated Stickney Township, was last seen wearing blue jeans, a beige striped shirt and a blue jacket. He is Hispanic, approximately 5-feet tall, weighs about 110 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Maynor’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Update on COVID-19 Cases at Cook County JailAt a time when jails and prison across the nation are still dealing with massive outbreaks of [Read More]
- 22 Men Arrested in Cook County Sheriff’s Police “John” Sting Targeting Sex BuyersOfficers from the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Special Victims Unit issuedcitations to 22 men and [Read More]
- Four Juveniles Arrested on Warrants for Offenses Related to CarjackingThis week Cook County Sheriff’s Police located and arrested four juveniles on warrants related to [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Attempted Aggravated Criminal Sexual AbuseA 34-year-old Chicago man has been charged with multiple felonies after he solicited an undercover [Read More]
- Two More Men Charged with Trafficking in Connection with Missing Teen Recovered in DecemberHoney Myles-Baker Nealy Two Chicago men each face felony charges after allegedly sex trafficking a [Read More]