Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen
Posted on September 15th, 2015
Update 9/18/2015 – A week after his disappearance, Maynor has returned to his family without incident or injuries.
Thanks to the media who assisted in the past days with this Missing Person Investigation.
Friday, September 18, 2015 —Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s to help find a 14-year-old boy.
Maynor Carcamo was reported missing on Sept. 13. He did not come home from school on Sept.11.
He was last seen on Sept. 14 in the area of 34th Street and Lawndale Avenue in Chicago.
Maynor, who lives in unincorporated Stickney Township, was last seen wearing blue jeans, a beige striped shirt and a blue jacket. He is Hispanic, approximately 5-feet tall, weighs about 110 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Maynor’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]
- Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious PersonCook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a [Read More]