Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Man
Posted on April 5th, 2016
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart is seeking the public’s assistance to locate a missing man.
Joseph Kohl was reported missing Monday, after having left his home without his car, cell phone, keys or wallet.
Kohl is a 6’02”, 55 year old white male, with brown hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen at his home in Schaumburg Township on Sunday, April 3rd at 9:30pm.
Kohl’s vulnerable physical and emotional well-being increase the sensitivity of this missing persons case.
Anyone that has information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or
Recent Press Releases
- CDC Study Finds Aggressive, Timely Interventions Dramatically Reduced COVID-19 Case at Cook County JailAggressive, comprehensive measures implemented at Cook County Jail caused a dramatic decline in the [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Opens Testing at The New Roseland Hospital for General PublicThree weeks ago in-person visitation resumed at the Cook County Jail for the first time in nearly [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Resumes In-Person Visitation for Detainees at Cook County JailIn-person family visits have resumed at the Cook County Jail for the first time in nearly three [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart, New Roseland Community Hospital Opens COVID-19 Test Site for Sheriff’s Office EmployeesCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced that a mobile COVID-19 testing site opened today at [Read More]
- Update on COVID-19 Cases at Cook County JailAs part of its ongoing effort to inform the public of the measures being taken to combat the spread [Read More]