Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Man
Posted on April 5th, 2016
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart is seeking the public’s assistance to locate a missing man.
Joseph Kohl was reported missing Monday, after having left his home without his car, cell phone, keys or wallet.
Kohl is a 6’02”, 55 year old white male, with brown hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen at his home in Schaumburg Township on Sunday, April 3rd at 9:30pm.
Kohl’s vulnerable physical and emotional well-being increase the sensitivity of this missing persons case.
Anyone that has information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]