Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help Locating Missing Man
Posted on July 9th, 2015
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a missing man.
Hector Castillo-Nunez, 62, was last seen on the night of July 3rd in the 2200 block of Nichols Road in unincorporated Arlington Heights. He does not speak English.
Castillo-Nunez is 5”9’ tall, weighs 170 pounds, has brown eyes and salt and pepper hair. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a t-shirt and gray gym shoes.
He is known to frequent Rivers Casino.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Castillo-Nunez’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]
- Illinois Senate Passes Bill seeking to Deter Assaults, Public Indecency to Staff in Correctional SettingsA bill seeking to address assaults and public indecency against those working in correctional [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Police Conducting Enforcement Patrols Focused on Distracted DriversCook County Sheriff’s Police will be conducting enhanced patrols focusing on distracted drivers, [Read More]