Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help Locating Missing Man
Posted on July 9th, 2015
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a missing man.
Hector Castillo-Nunez, 62, was last seen on the night of July 3rd in the 2200 block of Nichols Road in unincorporated Arlington Heights. He does not speak English.
Castillo-Nunez is 5”9’ tall, weighs 170 pounds, has brown eyes and salt and pepper hair. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a t-shirt and gray gym shoes.
He is known to frequent Rivers Casino.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Castillo-Nunez’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]
- Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious PersonCook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a [Read More]