Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help Locating Missing Man
Posted on July 9th, 2015
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a missing man.
Hector Castillo-Nunez, 62, was last seen on the night of July 3rd in the 2200 block of Nichols Road in unincorporated Arlington Heights. He does not speak English.
Castillo-Nunez is 5”9’ tall, weighs 170 pounds, has brown eyes and salt and pepper hair. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a t-shirt and gray gym shoes.
He is known to frequent Rivers Casino.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Castillo-Nunez’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff’s Office Announces Electronic Monitoring Program Transition from Radio Frequency to GPS BraceletsTo address the continued increase of criminal defendants court-ordered to the Sheriff’s Electronic [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police and Deputies Assist Chicago Police Department with LootingThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office deployed approximately 120 additional officers to the South and [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Calls for Legislation to Require FOID Card Verification to Prevent Illegal Ammunition PurchasesCOOK COUNTY, IL – With Chicago reeling from a sharp increase in shootings and gun-related homicides [Read More]
- CDC Study Finds Aggressive, Timely Interventions Dramatically Reduced COVID-19 Case at Cook County JailAggressive, comprehensive measures implemented at Cook County Jail caused a dramatic decline in the [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Opens Testing at The New Roseland Hospital for General PublicThree weeks ago in-person visitation resumed at the Cook County Jail for the first time in nearly [Read More]