Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Des Plaines Man
Posted on December 28th, 2015
Update: Thursday, December 31, 2015 – William Anderson was located this afternoon by Morton Grove Police at a motel in the 9100 block of Waukegan Road. He appeared to be in good condition. He was taken to an area hospital for an evaluation.
Sheriff Dart would like to thank Morton Grove Police for their assistance with this case.
Monday, December 28, 2015 —Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing man.
Cook County Sheriff’s Police received a report today that William R. Anderson, 79, was last seen on Dec. 17 in unincorporated Des Plaines and that he may attempt to harm himself.
Anderson is white, 6’1” tall, weighs approximately 250 pounds, has fair complexion with gray hair and hazel eyes. He may be driving a blue, 2006 Ford Focus with Illinois plates BT 3644.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Anderson’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]