Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing 19-Year-Old
Posted on December 18th, 2017
UPDATE: Francisco Martinez was found safe.
County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a 19-year-old missing from Stickney Township.
Francisco “Tommy” Martinez left his residence in the 4800 block of Lockwood Avenue today in the early morning hours on foot, heading northbound. Francisco has autism and is nonverbal. He is approximately 5’5” tall and weighs approximately 170 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair.
Francisco was last seen wearing a Superman t-shirt and black sweatpants.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Francisco’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]