Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help in Identifying Suspect in Motor Vehicle Theft
Posted on December 29th, 2017
COOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect in a motor vehicle theft that occurred in Stickney Twp.
At approximately 7:40 a.m. on Dec. 21, the suspect is accused of being involved in the theft of a black 2015 Honda Accord from the Minute Man gas station located at 4901 S. Central in Stickney Twp.
The suspect was driving a current-model maroon Toyota Highlander, while an accomplice drove away in the stolen Honda Accord.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this offender to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Officer Saves Woman’s Life with NaloxoneA woman is alive after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police officer equipped with naloxone used the [Read More]
- Cook County Jail Detainee Sentenced to 15 Years for Solicitation of MurderA Cook County Jail inmate has been sentenced to 15 years for solicitation of murder in which he [Read More]
- Cook County Jail Detainee Indicted on Charge of Attempting to Bring Cannabis into a Penal InstitutionA Cook County Jail detainee has been indicted after a Sheriff’s Office investigation identified him [Read More]
- Eight Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail FightEight Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security [Read More]
- Three Charged in Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault of TeenagerThree men have been charged after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police investigation found they had [Read More]