Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help in Identifying Suspect in Motor Vehicle Theft
Posted on December 29th, 2017
COOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect in a motor vehicle theft that occurred in Stickney Twp.
At approximately 7:40 a.m. on Dec. 21, the suspect is accused of being involved in the theft of a black 2015 Honda Accord from the Minute Man gas station located at 4901 S. Central in Stickney Twp.
The suspect was driving a current-model maroon Toyota Highlander, while an accomplice drove away in the stolen Honda Accord.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this offender to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Jail Detainee Charged with Sexual Exploitation of a ChildA maximum security Cook County Jail detainee has been charged after an investigation found he [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Spreads Awareness of Opioid Crisis and NaloxoneCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart launched an email helpline today to connect people to [Read More]
- IDOC Parolee Charged with UUW after Sheriff’s Police Recover Stolen GunA man paroled less than two months ago following weapon and drug convictions has been charged with [Read More]
- Maximum Security Detainees Charged in Aggravated Battery to StaffThree maximum security Cook County Jail detainees are among more than two dozen individuals who [Read More]
- Detainee Charged with Threatening Assistant Public DefenderA Cook County Jail detainee has been charged with threatening his public defender, Sheriff Thomas [Read More]