Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help in Identifying Suspect in Motor Vehicle Theft
Posted on December 29th, 2017
COOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect in a motor vehicle theft that occurred in Stickney Twp.
At approximately 7:40 a.m. on Dec. 21, the suspect is accused of being involved in the theft of a black 2015 Honda Accord from the Minute Man gas station located at 4901 S. Central in Stickney Twp.
The suspect was driving a current-model maroon Toyota Highlander, while an accomplice drove away in the stolen Honda Accord.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this offender to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]