Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help in Identifying Suspect in Motor Vehicle Theft
Posted on December 29th, 2017
COOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect in a motor vehicle theft that occurred in Stickney Twp.
At approximately 7:40 a.m. on Dec. 21, the suspect is accused of being involved in the theft of a black 2015 Honda Accord from the Minute Man gas station located at 4901 S. Central in Stickney Twp.
The suspect was driving a current-model maroon Toyota Highlander, while an accomplice drove away in the stolen Honda Accord.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this offender to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Two Men Charged After Being Found with Stolen VehicleTwo men have been charged after a traffic stop revealed they were in possession of a stolen [Read More]
- Man Charged with First Degree Murder in Robbins KillingA 60-year-old Blue Island man has been charged with first degree murder in the shooting death of a [Read More]
- Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution following Sheriff’s Police, Homeland Security InvestigationAn investigation by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit and U.S. Department of Homeland [Read More]
- Spectator Sign-Up Process for People vs. Van DykeMembers of the public who wish to observe the upcoming People vs. Van Dyke criminal trial will be [Read More]
- Blue Island Man Charged with Possession of Child PornographyA 45-year-old Blue Island man has been charged after an investigation found images of child [Read More]