Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help in Identifying Suspect in Motor Vehicle Theft
Posted on December 29th, 2017
COOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect in a motor vehicle theft that occurred in Stickney Twp.
At approximately 7:40 a.m. on Dec. 21, the suspect is accused of being involved in the theft of a black 2015 Honda Accord from the Minute Man gas station located at 4901 S. Central in Stickney Twp.
The suspect was driving a current-model maroon Toyota Highlander, while an accomplice drove away in the stolen Honda Accord.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this offender to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Two Charged after Loaded Gun, Suspected Heroin Found During Court-Ordered EvictionTwo people have been charged with multiple felonies after a loaded firearm and [Read More]
- Electronically Monitored Defendant who Leapt to His Escape ApprehendedCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today that an electronically monitored defendant who [Read More]
- Electronically Monitored Defendant Jumps from Balcony, FleesThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help in locating a 23-year-old man who was [Read More]
- Detainee Charged in Attack on Cook County Jail StaffA detainee has been charged after a Sheriff’s Office investigation found he attacked a Cook County [Read More]
- Sheriff Launches Program to Address Opioid CrisisCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today the launch of the Sheriff’s Opioid Addiction [Read More]