Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help in Identifying Offender in Aggravated Kidnapping, Sexual Assault
Posted on September 18th, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying an offender who kidnapped and sexually assaulted a woman last week.
On Sept. 12, a 44-year-old Chicago woman reported that a male subject forced her into a vehicle at approximately 2:30 a.m. that day at gunpoint near 108th Street and Michigan Avenue in Chicago. She was driven to the area of 171st Street and Cicero Avenue in unincorporated Country Club Hills, where she was sexually assaulted. After the assault, the offender pushed her out of the vehicle and drove away. A passerby called 9-1-1 after finding the victim walking on Cicero Avenue.
The offender is described as male, black, approximately 5’6″ to 5’7″ tall with a medium build and long dreadlocks.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this offender to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Pair Charged with Attempt Murder in Unincorporated Oak Forest ShootingHa Zell Williams Dashaun Colbert Two 18-year-old men have been charged with attempt murder in [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Criminal Sexual Assault ChargesShannon Griffin A teacher at a Burbank private school has been charged with Criminal Sexual [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Conducting Traffic Safety Checkpoint in Leyden TownshipCook County Sheriff’s Police will conduct a roadside safety checkpoint in Leyden Township on the [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with UUW after Switches that Convert Handguns to Fully Automatic Weapons Delivered to ResidenceJaveon Burton Allen A 22-year-old Chicago man has been charged after a package containing switches [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]