Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help in Identifying Offender in Aggravated Kidnapping, Sexual Assault
Posted on September 18th, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying an offender who kidnapped and sexually assaulted a woman last week.
On Sept. 12, a 44-year-old Chicago woman reported that a male subject forced her into a vehicle at approximately 2:30 a.m. that day at gunpoint near 108th Street and Michigan Avenue in Chicago. She was driven to the area of 171st Street and Cicero Avenue in unincorporated Country Club Hills, where she was sexually assaulted. After the assault, the offender pushed her out of the vehicle and drove away. A passerby called 9-1-1 after finding the victim walking on Cicero Avenue.
The offender is described as male, black, approximately 5’6″ to 5’7″ tall with a medium build and long dreadlocks.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this offender to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Chicago Man Charged with Attempted Aggravated Criminal Sexual AbuseA 34-year-old Chicago man has been charged with multiple felonies after he solicited an undercover [Read More]
- Two More Men Charged with Trafficking in Connection with Missing Teen Recovered in DecemberHoney Myles-Baker Nealy Two Chicago men each face felony charges after allegedly sex trafficking a [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Administer Naloxone to Save a Chicago ManThe quick and compassionate work of Cook County Sheriff’s Police reversed a deadly overdose in [Read More]
- Missing Teen Recovered by Cook County Sheriff’s Police, Man Charged with TraffickingA 37-year-old man faces felony charges after he allegedly sex trafficked a missing 14-year-old [Read More]
- Michigan Woman Charged With 2003 Murder of Her Newborn Twin SonsAn extensive Sheriff’s Police cold case investigation has led to murder charges against a Michigan [Read More]