Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help in Identifying Offender in Aggravated Kidnapping, Sexual Assault
Posted on September 18th, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying an offender who kidnapped and sexually assaulted a woman last week.
On Sept. 12, a 44-year-old Chicago woman reported that a male subject forced her into a vehicle at approximately 2:30 a.m. that day at gunpoint near 108th Street and Michigan Avenue in Chicago. She was driven to the area of 171st Street and Cicero Avenue in unincorporated Country Club Hills, where she was sexually assaulted. After the assault, the offender pushed her out of the vehicle and drove away. A passerby called 9-1-1 after finding the victim walking on Cicero Avenue.
The offender is described as male, black, approximately 5’6″ to 5’7″ tall with a medium build and long dreadlocks.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this offender to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]
- Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious PersonCook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a [Read More]