Sheriff Dart Seeks Public Help in Locating Missing Teen
Posted on November 2nd, 2016
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a 16-year-old girl from unincorporated Des Plaines.
Guadalupe Sanchez was reported missing on Nov. 1. Guadalupe is approximately 5’6” tall and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She has shoulder length black hair, her nose pierced, a tattoo on her left bicep, a tattoo behind her right ear and wears braces.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Guadalupe’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]
- Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious PersonCook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a [Read More]