Sheriff Dart Seeks Public Help in Locating Missing Teen
Posted on December 2nd, 2015
Update: Thursday, December 3, 2015 – David Quattrochi was located at approximately 7:30 a.m. today in nearby Hoffman Estates. He was responsive. He was taken by Hoffman Estates Fire Department to a local hospital for an evaluation.
Sheriff Dart would like to thank the local emergency response agencies, civilian volunteers and the media for their assistance in this search.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015 — County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a 14-year-old boy.
David Quattrochi was reported missing at approximately 3 p.m. today from Little City, located in the 1700 block of W. Algonquin Road in unincorporated Palatine. David has autism and is nonverbal. He is approximately 5’3” tall, weighs approximately 90 pounds and has red hair.
He was last seen wearing a gray shirt with blue stripes and blue jeans. He was not wearing a coat. Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding David’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]
- Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious PersonCook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a [Read More]