Sheriff Dart Seeks Public Help Locating Missing 13-Year-Old Girl
Posted on December 2nd, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 13-year-old girl from Elk Grove Township.
Jahaira Ozuna was reported missing on Dec. 1. She was last seen the night before at her home in unincorporated Des Plaines.
Jahaira is Hispanic, approximately 4’10” tall and 127 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes and a piercing on her right eyebrow. She may be wearing a gray jacket and red/black Jordan gym shoes. She also carries a black purse with a furry ball.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about Jahaira’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]