Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program
Free. Anonymous. Responsible.
1-84-GOT USD RX (Toll-Free Number)
Under the Safe Disposal of Pharmaceuticals Ordinance, the Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program is responsible for managing and implementing a collection plan that includes a toll-free telephone number that shall be in English, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Arabic and Russian.
Recent Press Releases
- Manager Charged In Connection With Ongoing Criminal Investigation of Sexual Harassment at Edward Hines, Jr. VA HospitalCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police detectives are conducting an ongoing investigation [Read More]
- In-Person Visitation to Resume Sunday, March 14, at Cook County JailCOOK COUNTY, IL – In-person visitation at the Cook County Jail is scheduled to resume on Sunday, [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution Following Sheriff’s Police StingCOOK COUNTY, IL – A Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution after Cook County [Read More]
- La Grange Park Man Charged with Aggravated Vehicular HijackingCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police arrested a 20-year-old La Grange Park man after he [Read More]
- Update on COVID-19 Cases at Cook County JailAt a time when jails and prison across the nation are still dealing with massive outbreaks of [Read More]