Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program
Free. Anonymous. Responsible.
1-84-GOT USD RX (Toll-Free Number)
Under the Safe Disposal of Pharmaceuticals Ordinance, the Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program is responsible for managing and implementing a collection plan that includes a toll-free telephone number that shall be in English, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Arabic and Russian.
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Administer Naloxone to Save a Chicago ManThe quick and compassionate work of Cook County Sheriff’s Police reversed a deadly overdose in [Read More]
- Missing Teen Recovered by Cook County Sheriff’s Police, Man Charged with TraffickingA 37-year-old man faces felony charges after he allegedly sex trafficked a missing 14-year-old [Read More]
- Michigan Woman Charged With 2003 Murder of Her Newborn Twin SonsAn extensive Sheriff’s Police cold case investigation has led to murder charges against a Michigan [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Police K9 “Lula Belle” Finds Missing Person in StegerA Willow Springs man who was reported missing was safely located by Sheriff’s Police K9 Lula Belle [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Recovering at Home After Testing Positive for COVID-19On Friday, Nov. 27, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart received confirmation that he was positive for COVID-19 [Read More]