Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program
Free. Anonymous. Responsible.
1-84-GOT USD RX (Toll-Free Number)
Under the Safe Disposal of Pharmaceuticals Ordinance, the Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program is responsible for managing and implementing a collection plan that includes a toll-free telephone number that shall be in English, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, and Russian.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff’s Police, U.S. Department of Homeland Security investigation leads to Promoting Prostitution Charges against Gurnee ManAn investigation by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit and the U.S. Department of Homeland [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff Asks for Public’s Help in Adoption of Two Very Good DogsTwo dogs that recently completed the Sheriff’s Tails of Redemption program at the Cook County Jail, [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center PatientCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins ShootingCook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may [Read More]
- Western Springs Man Charged with Disseminating Child PornographyA 72-year-old man has been charged after an investigation found that he sent explicit images of [Read More]