Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program
Free. Anonymous. Responsible.
1-84-GOT USD RX (Toll-Free Number)
Under the Safe Disposal of Pharmaceuticals Ordinance, the Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program is responsible for managing and implementing a collection plan that includes a toll-free telephone number that shall be in English, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Arabic and Russian.
Recent Press Releases
- Chicago Man Charged with Attempted Criminal Sexual AbuseA 51-year-old Chicago man has been charged with multiple felonies after he solicited an undercover [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart Launches Community Resource CenterIn light of the impending evictions crisis and growing need for mental health, substance abuse, and [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Announces Electronic Monitoring Program Transition from Radio Frequency to GPS BraceletsTo address the continued increase of criminal defendants court-ordered to the Sheriff’s Electronic [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police and Deputies Assist Chicago Police Department with LootingThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office deployed approximately 120 additional officers to the South and [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Calls for Legislation to Require FOID Card Verification to Prevent Illegal Ammunition PurchasesCOOK COUNTY, IL – With Chicago reeling from a sharp increase in shootings and gun-related homicides [Read More]