Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious Person
Posted on July 16th, 2019
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a suspicious incident on a Forest Preserve trail near Morton Grove.
On July 11, sometime between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., a man riding a black and red small framed bicycle approached several children on a bike trail between Oakton and Dempster streets. According to the report, the man pulled down his pants and offered the children money to change his diaper. The children fled from the area.
A similar incident occurred on July 8 on the bike trail near Harms Woods.
The offender is described as a white man in his 20s. He is about 5’10” to 6” tall and weighs approximately 170 to 200 pounds. He has brown hair and his face was unshaven at the time of the incident. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, black jogging pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information about this person is asked to call Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Chicago Man Charged with Attempted Aggravated Criminal Sexual AbuseA 34-year-old Chicago man has been charged with multiple felonies after he solicited an undercover [Read More]
- Two More Men Charged with Trafficking in Connection with Missing Teen Recovered in DecemberHoney Myles-Baker Nealy Two Chicago men each face felony charges after allegedly sex trafficking a [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Administer Naloxone to Save a Chicago ManThe quick and compassionate work of Cook County Sheriff’s Police reversed a deadly overdose in [Read More]
- Missing Teen Recovered by Cook County Sheriff’s Police, Man Charged with TraffickingA 37-year-old man faces felony charges after he allegedly sex trafficked a missing 14-year-old [Read More]
- Michigan Woman Charged With 2003 Murder of Her Newborn Twin SonsAn extensive Sheriff’s Police cold case investigation has led to murder charges against a Michigan [Read More]