Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious Person
Posted on July 16th, 2019
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a suspicious incident on a Forest Preserve trail near Morton Grove.
On July 11, sometime between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., a man riding a black and red small framed bicycle approached several children on a bike trail between Oakton and Dempster streets. According to the report, the man pulled down his pants and offered the children money to change his diaper. The children fled from the area.
A similar incident occurred on July 8 on the bike trail near Harms Woods.
The offender is described as a white man in his 20s. He is about 5’10” to 6” tall and weighs approximately 170 to 200 pounds. He has brown hair and his face was unshaven at the time of the incident. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, black jogging pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information about this person is asked to call Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available to the public to [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]