Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious Person
Posted on July 16th, 2019
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a suspicious incident on a Forest Preserve trail near Morton Grove.
On July 11, sometime between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., a man riding a black and red small framed bicycle approached several children on a bike trail between Oakton and Dempster streets. According to the report, the man pulled down his pants and offered the children money to change his diaper. The children fled from the area.
A similar incident occurred on July 8 on the bike trail near Harms Woods.
The offender is described as a white man in his 20s. He is about 5’10” to 6” tall and weighs approximately 170 to 200 pounds. He has brown hair and his face was unshaven at the time of the incident. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, black jogging pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information about this person is asked to call Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- CDC Study Finds Aggressive, Timely Interventions Dramatically Reduced COVID-19 Case at Cook County JailAggressive, comprehensive measures implemented at Cook County Jail caused a dramatic decline in the [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Opens Testing at The New Roseland Hospital for General PublicThree weeks ago in-person visitation resumed at the Cook County Jail for the first time in nearly [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Resumes In-Person Visitation for Detainees at Cook County JailIn-person family visits have resumed at the Cook County Jail for the first time in nearly three [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart, New Roseland Community Hospital Opens COVID-19 Test Site for Sheriff’s Office EmployeesCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced that a mobile COVID-19 testing site opened today at [Read More]
- Update on COVID-19 Cases at Cook County JailAs part of its ongoing effort to inform the public of the measures being taken to combat the spread [Read More]