Information Sought in Fatal Hit and Run
Posted on November 5th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the driver of a vehicle that struck and killed a pedestrian.
At approximately 7 p.m. on Nov. 4, Sheriff’s Police responded to a call of an unresponsive female found on the roadway in the 2100 block of Lincoln Highway. It was determined that a vehicle struck her and that vehicle had left the scene. The 42-year-old woman was pronounced deceased at the scene.
The offending vehicle is believed to be a white GMC Sierra pickup truck. This vehicle has extensive front-end damage.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about the driver or the incident to call Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff’s Police, U.S. Department of Homeland Security investigation leads to Promoting Prostitution Charges against Gurnee ManAn investigation by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit and the U.S. Department of Homeland [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff Asks for Public’s Help in Adoption of Two Very Good DogsTwo dogs that recently completed the Sheriff’s Tails of Redemption program at the Cook County Jail, [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center PatientCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins ShootingCook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may [Read More]
- Western Springs Man Charged with Disseminating Child PornographyA 72-year-old man has been charged after an investigation found that he sent explicit images of [Read More]