Information Sought in Cemetery Shooting
Posted on February 7th, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the person who shot a man at a cemetery.
At approximately 2:50 p.m. on Feb. 4, a 36-year-old Chicago man, who had attended a funeral, was shot multiple times at the Oakridge Cemetery, located in the 4300 block of Roosevelt Road.
The victim remains hospitalized.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about the shooting to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896
Recent Press Releases
- Pair Charged with Attempt Murder in Unincorporated Oak Forest ShootingHa Zell Williams Dashaun Colbert Two 18-year-old men have been charged with attempt murder in [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Criminal Sexual Assault ChargesShannon Griffin A teacher at a Burbank private school has been charged with Criminal Sexual [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Conducting Traffic Safety Checkpoint in Leyden TownshipCook County Sheriff’s Police will conduct a roadside safety checkpoint in Leyden Township on the [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with UUW after Switches that Convert Handguns to Fully Automatic Weapons Delivered to ResidenceJaveon Burton Allen A 22-year-old Chicago man has been charged after a package containing switches [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]