Information Sought in Cemetery Shooting
Posted on February 7th, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the person who shot a man at a cemetery.
At approximately 2:50 p.m. on Feb. 4, a 36-year-old Chicago man, who had attended a funeral, was shot multiple times at the Oakridge Cemetery, located in the 4300 block of Roosevelt Road.
The victim remains hospitalized.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about the shooting to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available to the public to [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]