Information Sought in Armed Robbery
Posted on February 18th, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the person who robbed a gas station in unincorporated Palatine Township.
At approximately 3 a.m. on Feb. 14, Sheriff’s Police received a report of a masked male offender armed with a knife who robbed a gas station located in the 1400 block of North Quentin Road. The offender ordered the clerk to open the register and give him cash. The clerk complied. The offender also took multiple packs of cigarettes.
No injuries were reported.
The offender wore a black mask, black jacket, black gloves, black shoes and blue jeans.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this armed robbery to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Pair Charged with Attempt Murder in Unincorporated Oak Forest ShootingHa Zell Williams Dashaun Colbert Two 18-year-old men have been charged with attempt murder in [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Criminal Sexual Assault ChargesShannon Griffin A teacher at a Burbank private school has been charged with Criminal Sexual [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Conducting Traffic Safety Checkpoint in Leyden TownshipCook County Sheriff’s Police will conduct a roadside safety checkpoint in Leyden Township on the [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with UUW after Switches that Convert Handguns to Fully Automatic Weapons Delivered to ResidenceJaveon Burton Allen A 22-year-old Chicago man has been charged after a package containing switches [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]