Information Sought in Armed Robbery
Posted on February 18th, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the person who robbed a gas station in unincorporated Palatine Township.
At approximately 3 a.m. on Feb. 14, Sheriff’s Police received a report of a masked male offender armed with a knife who robbed a gas station located in the 1400 block of North Quentin Road. The offender ordered the clerk to open the register and give him cash. The clerk complied. The offender also took multiple packs of cigarettes.
No injuries were reported.
The offender wore a black mask, black jacket, black gloves, black shoes and blue jeans.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this armed robbery to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]
- Public’s Help Sought in Identifying Suspicious PersonCook County Sheriff’s Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man involved in a [Read More]