Information Sought in Armed Robbery
Posted on February 18th, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the person who robbed a gas station in unincorporated Palatine Township.
At approximately 3 a.m. on Feb. 14, Sheriff’s Police received a report of a masked male offender armed with a knife who robbed a gas station located in the 1400 block of North Quentin Road. The offender ordered the clerk to open the register and give him cash. The clerk complied. The offender also took multiple packs of cigarettes.
No injuries were reported.
The offender wore a black mask, black jacket, black gloves, black shoes and blue jeans.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this armed robbery to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Chicago Man Charged with Attempted Aggravated Criminal Sexual AbuseA 34-year-old Chicago man has been charged with multiple felonies after he solicited an undercover [Read More]
- Two More Men Charged with Trafficking in Connection with Missing Teen Recovered in DecemberHoney Myles-Baker Nealy Two Chicago men each face felony charges after allegedly sex trafficking a [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Administer Naloxone to Save a Chicago ManThe quick and compassionate work of Cook County Sheriff’s Police reversed a deadly overdose in [Read More]
- Missing Teen Recovered by Cook County Sheriff’s Police, Man Charged with TraffickingA 37-year-old man faces felony charges after he allegedly sex trafficked a missing 14-year-old [Read More]
- Michigan Woman Charged With 2003 Murder of Her Newborn Twin SonsAn extensive Sheriff’s Police cold case investigation has led to murder charges against a Michigan [Read More]