Four Juveniles Arrested on Warrants for Offenses Related to Carjacking
Posted on February 5th, 2021
This week Cook County Sheriff’s Police located and arrested four juveniles on warrants related to pending carjacking cases as part of the Sheriff’s Office’s enhanced effort to combat the recent carjacking surge in Chicago and Cook County.
Three males and one female were arrested on warrants issued in pending cases in the Juvenile Justice Division that included vehicular hijacking, aggravated vehicular hijacking, and criminal trespass to vehicle. All four were transported to the Cook County Juvenile Detention Center in Chicago. State law prohibits the release of information about juveniles that may enable them to be publicly identified.
The Sheriff’s Office is committed to deterring such offenses and holding perpetrators accountable.
Recent Press Releases
- 25 Men Arrested in Cook County Sheriff’s Police “John” Sting Targeting Sex BuyersCOOK COUNTY, IL – Officers from the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Special Victims Unit issued [Read More]
- Man Charged with Illegally Transferring FirearmCOOK COUNTY, IL – A 22-year-old Midlothian man has been charged after a Sheriff’s Police [Read More]
- Man Charged with Aggravated Battery to a Sheriff’s Police OfficerCOOK COUNTY, IL – A 35-year-old man has been charged with multiple felonies after a Cook County [Read More]
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Ford Heights ShootingCOOK COUNTY, IL – A 35-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder after an investigation [Read More]
- Woman Charged with Stabbing Woman, Sheriff’s Police OfficerCOOK COUNTY, IL – A 42-year-old woman has been charged with aggravated battery after a Cook County [Read More]