Any resident of Cook County must notify the Cook County Sheriff’s Office, by completion of this form, within 48 hours, when his or her firearm has been lost, stolen, destroyed, sold, transferred, inherited, disposed of or is otherwise missing, regardless of where the firearm was lost, stolen, destroyed, sold, transferred, inherited, disposed of or is otherwise missingAny non-resident of Cook County must notify the Cook County Sheriff’s Office, by completion of this form, within 48 hours, when his/her firearm has been lost, stolen, destroyed, or is otherwise missing within Cook County.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Dart’s Child Rescue Unit Locates 1000th Youth in CareCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Police Child Rescue Unit (CRU) located its 1,000th [Read More]
- Cook County Jail Chess Team Places Second in International Chess TournamentCOOK COUNTY, IL – Seven individuals in custody at the Cook County Jail competed this morning in an [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Multiple Felonies for Explicit Texts, Possession of Child PornographyCOOK COUNTY, IL – A Chicago man who engaged in sexually explicit conversations and sent graphic [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Spotlights Public-Facing Community Resource CenterCOOK COUNTY, IL – With significant challenges facing Chicago area residents who struggle with [Read More]
- Chicago Woman Charged with First Degree Murder Following a March Shooting in Unincorporated Proviso TownshipCOOK COUNTY, IL –A Chicago woman who allegedly shot and killed a 28-year-old man in an incident [Read More]