PURSUANT TO COURT ORDER RESIDENTIAL EVICTIONS CANNOT BE COMPLETED WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 15 DEGREES.
THE BELOW LISTED EVICTION SCHEDULES ARE TENTATIVE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE ONE BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO THE EVICTION BEING ENFORCED. THE BELOW LISTS ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE CONTACED IF A SITUATION IS DISCOVERED OR BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT WILL AFFECT THE EVICTION.
Click Here For Eviction Schedule
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Sheriff Asks for Public’s Help in Adoption of Two Very Good DogsTwo dogs that recently completed the Sheriff’s Tails of Redemption program at the Cook County Jail, [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center PatientCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins ShootingCook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may [Read More]
- Western Springs Man Charged with Disseminating Child PornographyA 72-year-old man has been charged after an investigation found that he sent explicit images of [Read More]
- Information Sought in Fatal Hit and RunCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the driver of a [Read More]