PURSUANT TO COURT ORDER RESIDENTIAL EVICTIONS CANNOT BE COMPLETED WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 15 DEGREES.
THE BELOW LISTED EVICTION SCHEDULES ARE TENTATIVE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE ONE BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO THE EVICTION BEING ENFORCED. THE BELOW LISTS ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE CONTACED IF A SITUATION IS DISCOVERED OR BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT WILL AFFECT THE EVICTION.
Click Here For Eviction Schedule
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Officer Saves Woman’s Life with NaloxoneA woman is alive after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police officer equipped with naloxone used the [Read More]
- Cook County Jail Detainee Sentenced to 15 Years for Solicitation of MurderA Cook County Jail inmate has been sentenced to 15 years for solicitation of murder in which he [Read More]
- Cook County Jail Detainee Indicted on Charge of Attempting to Bring Cannabis into a Penal InstitutionA Cook County Jail detainee has been indicted after a Sheriff’s Office investigation identified him [Read More]
- Eight Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail FightEight Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security [Read More]
- Three Charged in Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault of TeenagerThree men have been charged after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police investigation found they had [Read More]