PURSUANT TO COURT ORDER RESIDENTIAL EVICTIONS CANNOT BE COMPLETED WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 15 DEGREES.
THE BELOW LISTED EVICTION SCHEDULES ARE TENTATIVE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE ONE BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO THE EVICTION BEING ENFORCED. THE BELOW LISTS ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE CONTACED IF A SITUATION IS DISCOVERED OR BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT WILL AFFECT THE EVICTION.
Click Here For Eviction Schedule
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Jail Detainee Charged with Sexual Exploitation of a ChildA maximum security Cook County Jail detainee has been charged after an investigation found he [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Spreads Awareness of Opioid Crisis and NaloxoneCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart launched an email helpline today to connect people to [Read More]
- IDOC Parolee Charged with UUW after Sheriff’s Police Recover Stolen GunA man paroled less than two months ago following weapon and drug convictions has been charged with [Read More]
- Maximum Security Detainees Charged in Aggravated Battery to StaffThree maximum security Cook County Jail detainees are among more than two dozen individuals who [Read More]
- Detainee Charged with Threatening Assistant Public DefenderA Cook County Jail detainee has been charged with threatening his public defender, Sheriff Thomas [Read More]