PURSUANT TO COURT ORDER RESIDENTIAL EVICTIONS CANNOT BE COMPLETED WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 15 DEGREES.
THE BELOW LISTED EVICTION SCHEDULES ARE TENTATIVE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE ONE BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO THE EVICTION BEING ENFORCED. THE BELOW LISTS ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE CONTACED IF A SITUATION IS DISCOVERED OR BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT WILL AFFECT THE EVICTION.
Click Here For Eviction Schedule
Recent Press Releases
- Two Charged in Ford Heights Armed RobberyTwo teens have been charged with armed robbery after a Cook County Sheriff’s Police investigation [Read More]
- Two Charged after Sheriff’s Police Recover Loaded FirearmsTwo teens have been charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon after Cook County Sheriff’s [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Launches Opioid Crisis Awareness PodcastCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart launched an opioid crisis awareness [Read More]
- Two Charged after Loaded Gun, Suspected Heroin Found During Court-Ordered EvictionTwo people have been charged with multiple felonies after a loaded firearm and [Read More]
- Electronically Monitored Defendant who Leapt to His Escape ApprehendedCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today that an electronically monitored defendant who [Read More]