PURSUANT TO COURT ORDER RESIDENTIAL EVICTIONS CANNOT BE COMPLETED WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 15 DEGREES.
THE BELOW LISTED EVICTION SCHEDULES ARE TENTATIVE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE ONE BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO THE EVICTION BEING ENFORCED. THE BELOW LISTS ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE PLAINTIFF OR DESIGNEE WILL BE CONTACED IF A SITUATION IS DISCOVERED OR BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT WILL AFFECT THE EVICTION.
Click Here For Eviction Schedule
Recent Press Releases
- Two Men Charged After Being Found with Stolen VehicleTwo men have been charged after a traffic stop revealed they were in possession of a stolen [Read More]
- Man Charged with First Degree Murder in Robbins KillingA 60-year-old Blue Island man has been charged with first degree murder in the shooting death of a [Read More]
- Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution following Sheriff’s Police, Homeland Security InvestigationAn investigation by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit and U.S. Department of Homeland [Read More]
- Spectator Sign-Up Process for People vs. Van DykeMembers of the public who wish to observe the upcoming People vs. Van Dyke criminal trial will be [Read More]
- Blue Island Man Charged with Possession of Child PornographyA 45-year-old Blue Island man has been charged after an investigation found images of child [Read More]