External Employment Opportunities
Internal Employment Opportunities
Internal candidates please apply for any open civilian positions by logging onto the SheriffNet website:
Login to the SheriffNet website
Click the Department’s button
From the drop down menu
choose Human Resources
Click on the Internal Civilian Job Postings link to apply.
Internal Sworn Employment Opportunities
CCDOC-2018-003 Revised Application for Physical Ability Test (PAT) for Correctional Officers Aug. 2018
CCDOC-2018-003 Physical Ability Test (PAT) for Correctional Officers Aug. 2018 Internal and Internet
IVR Job Aide Documents:
Information regarding commendations is forthcoming.
The decision to participate in this event is strictly voluntary, and it will not be considered in connection with any employment action. It is the policy of the Office of the Sheriff of Cook County to prohibit political consideration in employment actions for non-direct appointment positions.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available to the public to [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]