Eight Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail Fight
Posted on April 12th, 2018
Eight Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security housing tier have been indicted for mob action, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
The altercation was reported at approximately 4:35 p.m. on April 3 in Division 10. None of the detainees’ injuries were life threatening.
A Cook County Grand Jury today indicted the following detainees:
- Maxamilian Aldridge, 19
- Jermaine Douglas, 25
- Brian Franklin, 19
- Diamond Little, 23
- Jonathan Rodriguez, 30
- Travond Stewart, 22
- Rynalder Williams, 23
- Rashawn Young, 21
Video of the altercation may be found here: https://vimeo.com/264492113/f5cce6a39a
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law.
Recent Press Releases
- Update on COVID-19 Cases at Cook County JailAt a time when jails and prison across the nation are still dealing with massive outbreaks of [Read More]
- 22 Men Arrested in Cook County Sheriff’s Police “John” Sting Targeting Sex BuyersOfficers from the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Special Victims Unit issuedcitations to 22 men and [Read More]
- Four Juveniles Arrested on Warrants for Offenses Related to CarjackingThis week Cook County Sheriff’s Police located and arrested four juveniles on warrants related to [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Attempted Aggravated Criminal Sexual AbuseA 34-year-old Chicago man has been charged with multiple felonies after he solicited an undercover [Read More]
- Two More Men Charged with Trafficking in Connection with Missing Teen Recovered in DecemberHoney Myles-Baker Nealy Two Chicago men each face felony charges after allegedly sex trafficking a [Read More]