Eight Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail Fight
Posted on April 12th, 2018
Eight Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security housing tier have been indicted for mob action, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
The altercation was reported at approximately 4:35 p.m. on April 3 in Division 10. None of the detainees’ injuries were life threatening.
A Cook County Grand Jury today indicted the following detainees:
- Maxamilian Aldridge, 19
- Jermaine Douglas, 25
- Brian Franklin, 19
- Diamond Little, 23
- Jonathan Rodriguez, 30
- Travond Stewart, 22
- Rynalder Williams, 23
- Rashawn Young, 21
Video of the altercation may be found here: https://vimeo.com/264492113/f5cce6a39a
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Warns of Phone Scam Involving Apple Inc.Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is warning of a sophisticated phone scam targeting Cook County [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Proposes Reforms to Close Deadly Gun Regulation LoopholesTo ensure the public is better protected from those who lose their right to carry deadly weapons, [Read More]
- Man Charged with UUW after Firearms, Ammunition Found in ApartmentA Leyden Township man has been charged with multiple felonies after firearms, ammunition and [Read More]
- Pair Charged with UUW after Firearms, Ammunition FoundTwo men have been charged with unlawful use of a weapon by a felon after firearms and ammunition [Read More]
- Awareness Resource Created for Front Lines of Opioid CrisisCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart released new episodes today of the podcast “Breaking Free” [Read More]