Eight Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail Fight
Posted on April 12th, 2018
Eight Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security housing tier have been indicted for mob action, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
The altercation was reported at approximately 4:35 p.m. on April 3 in Division 10. None of the detainees’ injuries were life threatening.
A Cook County Grand Jury today indicted the following detainees:
- Maxamilian Aldridge, 19
- Jermaine Douglas, 25
- Brian Franklin, 19
- Diamond Little, 23
- Jonathan Rodriguez, 30
- Travond Stewart, 22
- Rynalder Williams, 23
- Rashawn Young, 21
Video of the altercation may be found here: https://vimeo.com/264492113/f5cce6a39a
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law.
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Sheriff Asks for Public’s Help in Adoption of Two Very Good DogsTwo dogs that recently completed the Sheriff’s Tails of Redemption program at the Cook County Jail, [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center PatientCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins ShootingCook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may [Read More]
- Western Springs Man Charged with Disseminating Child PornographyA 72-year-old man has been charged after an investigation found that he sent explicit images of [Read More]
- Information Sought in Fatal Hit and RunCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the driver of a [Read More]