Eight Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail Fight
Posted on April 12th, 2018
Eight Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security housing tier have been indicted for mob action, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
The altercation was reported at approximately 4:35 p.m. on April 3 in Division 10. None of the detainees’ injuries were life threatening.
A Cook County Grand Jury today indicted the following detainees:
- Maxamilian Aldridge, 19
- Jermaine Douglas, 25
- Brian Franklin, 19
- Diamond Little, 23
- Jonathan Rodriguez, 30
- Travond Stewart, 22
- Rynalder Williams, 23
- Rashawn Young, 21
Video of the altercation may be found here: https://vimeo.com/264492113/f5cce6a39a
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law.
Recent Press Releases
- Two Charged after Loaded Gun, Suspected Heroin Found During Court-Ordered EvictionTwo people have been charged with multiple felonies after a loaded firearm and [Read More]
- Electronically Monitored Defendant who Leapt to His Escape ApprehendedCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today that an electronically monitored defendant who [Read More]
- Electronically Monitored Defendant Jumps from Balcony, FleesThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help in locating a 23-year-old man who was [Read More]
- Detainee Charged in Attack on Cook County Jail StaffA detainee has been charged after a Sheriff’s Office investigation found he attacked a Cook County [Read More]
- Sheriff Launches Program to Address Opioid CrisisCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today the launch of the Sheriff’s Opioid Addiction [Read More]