Tap below for Courts Menu
Contraband consists of those items which an individual may legally possess, but are prohibited from being brought into a courthouse. These items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Knives, Razor Blades, Scissors, Powders, Liquids, Aerosol Spray Cans, Markers, Pepper Spray, Mace
- Glass Items
- Tools, Nails or Screws Etc.
- Cameras, Radios, Tape Recorders
- Rolled Coins, Handcuff Keys, Pad Locks, Heavy Chain Items, Heavy Metallic Belts, Knitting Needles, Corkscrews
- And any other items that Court Services Department (C.S.D.) members feel will compromise the security or integrity of courthouse and courtroom proceedings