ILLINOIS SHERIFF’S ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Juvenile Justice & Advocacy Unit coordinates an annual scholarship program for students residing in Cook County. Four scholarships are awarded to students who will be attending a college or university in Illinois in the next academic year.
Send the completed application to
SHERIFF THOMAS J. DART’S SUMMER YOUTH CAMPS
The Juvenile Justice & Advocacy Unit works with community organizations to provide summer camps for youth. Participants benefit from spending time with positive adult role models while participating in educational and recreational activities.
Recent Press Releases
- 25 Men Arrested in Cook County Sheriff’s Police “John” Sting Targeting Sex BuyersCOOK COUNTY, IL – Officers from the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Special Victims Unit issued [Read More]
- Man Charged with Illegally Transferring FirearmCOOK COUNTY, IL – A 22-year-old Midlothian man has been charged after a Sheriff’s Police [Read More]
- Man Charged with Aggravated Battery to a Sheriff’s Police OfficerCOOK COUNTY, IL – A 35-year-old man has been charged with multiple felonies after a Cook County [Read More]
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Ford Heights ShootingCOOK COUNTY, IL – A 35-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder after an investigation [Read More]
- Woman Charged with Stabbing Woman, Sheriff’s Police OfficerCOOK COUNTY, IL – A 42-year-old woman has been charged with aggravated battery after a Cook County [Read More]