ILLINOIS SHERIFF’S ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Juvenile Justice & Advocacy Unit coordinates an annual scholarship program for students residing in Cook County. Four scholarships are awarded to students who will be attending a college or university in Illinois in the next academic year.
Send the completed application to
SHERIFF THOMAS J. DART’S SUMMER YOUTH CAMPS
The Juvenile Justice & Advocacy Unit works with community organizations to provide summer camps for youth. Participants benefit from spending time with positive adult role models while participating in educational and recreational activities.
Recent Press Releases
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Administer Naloxone to Save a Chicago ManThe quick and compassionate work of Cook County Sheriff’s Police reversed a deadly overdose in [Read More]
- Missing Teen Recovered by Cook County Sheriff’s Police, Man Charged with TraffickingA 37-year-old man faces felony charges after he allegedly sex trafficked a missing 14-year-old [Read More]
- Michigan Woman Charged With 2003 Murder of Her Newborn Twin SonsAn extensive Sheriff’s Police cold case investigation has led to murder charges against a Michigan [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Police K9 “Lula Belle” Finds Missing Person in StegerA Willow Springs man who was reported missing was safely located by Sheriff’s Police K9 Lula Belle [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Recovering at Home After Testing Positive for COVID-19On Friday, Nov. 27, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart received confirmation that he was positive for COVID-19 [Read More]