ILLINOIS SHERIFF’S ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Juvenile Justice & Advocacy Unit coordinates an annual scholarship program for students residing in Cook County. Four scholarships are awarded to students who will be attending a college or university in Illinois in the next academic year.
Send the completed application to
SHERIFF THOMAS J. DART’S SUMMER YOUTH CAMPS
The Juvenile Justice & Advocacy Unit works with community organizations to provide summer camps for youth. Participants benefit from spending time with positive adult role models while participating in educational and recreational activities.
Recent Press Releases
- Chicago Woman Charged with First Degree Murder Following a March Shooting in Unincorporated Proviso TownshipCOOK COUNTY, IL –A Chicago woman who allegedly shot and killed a 28-year-old man in an incident [Read More]
- Des Plaines Man Charged with Attempt Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse of a Minor and Possession of Child PornographyCOOK COUNTY, IL – A 69-year-old Des Plaines man has been charged with multiple felonies after he [Read More]
- Crestwood Man Charged with Possession of Child PornographyCOOK COUNTY, IL – An 18-year-old Crestwood man has been charged with possession of child [Read More]
- 21 Men Arrested in Cook County Sheriff’s Police “John” Sting Targeting Sex BuyersCOOK COUNTY, IL – Officers from the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Special Victims Unit issued [Read More]
- Oak Lawn Man Charged in Death of Hometown Police LieutenantCOOK COUNTY, IL – An Oak Lawn man who allegedly struck and killed a Hometown Police Lieutenant [Read More]