Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins Shooting
Posted on November 20th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may have information about a shooting that occurred last week in Robbins.
Sheriff’s Police detectives are interested in speaking to these individuals who were at Manny’s Blue Room, 2911 S. Claire in Robbins, at or around the time of a shooting that occurred there at approximately 4 a.m. on Nov. 11.
This criminal investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about these individuals are asked to call Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- CDC Study Finds Aggressive, Timely Interventions Dramatically Reduced COVID-19 Case at Cook County JailAggressive, comprehensive measures implemented at Cook County Jail caused a dramatic decline in the [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Opens Testing at The New Roseland Hospital for General PublicThree weeks ago in-person visitation resumed at the Cook County Jail for the first time in nearly [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Resumes In-Person Visitation for Detainees at Cook County JailIn-person family visits have resumed at the Cook County Jail for the first time in nearly three [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart, New Roseland Community Hospital Opens COVID-19 Test Site for Sheriff’s Office EmployeesCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced that a mobile COVID-19 testing site opened today at [Read More]
- Update on COVID-19 Cases at Cook County JailAs part of its ongoing effort to inform the public of the measures being taken to combat the spread [Read More]