Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins Shooting
Posted on November 20th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may have information about a shooting that occurred last week in Robbins.
Sheriff’s Police detectives are interested in speaking to these individuals who were at Manny’s Blue Room, 2911 S. Claire in Robbins, at or around the time of a shooting that occurred there at approximately 4 a.m. on Nov. 11.
This criminal investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about these individuals are asked to call Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Illinois Senate Passes Bill seeking to Deter Assaults, Public Indecency to Staff in Correctional SettingsA bill seeking to address assaults and public indecency against those working in correctional [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Police Conducting Enforcement Patrols Focused on Distracted DriversCook County Sheriff’s Police will be conducting enhanced patrols focusing on distracted drivers, [Read More]
- Man Charged with UUW after Fleeing with Switches that Convert Handguns to Fully Automatic WeaponsA 26-year-old Chicago man has been charged after he fled from investigators with a package [Read More]
- Bolingbrook Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Child Pornography, Sex TraffickingA 46-year-old Bolingbrook man investigated by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police’s Child Exploitation [Read More]
- Sheriff Warns of Phone Scam Involving Apple Inc.Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is warning of a sophisticated phone scam targeting Cook County [Read More]