Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins Shooting
Posted on November 20th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may have information about a shooting that occurred last week in Robbins.
Sheriff’s Police detectives are interested in speaking to these individuals who were at Manny’s Blue Room, 2911 S. Claire in Robbins, at or around the time of a shooting that occurred there at approximately 4 a.m. on Nov. 11.
This criminal investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about these individuals are asked to call Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]
- Illinois Senate Passes Bill seeking to Deter Assaults, Public Indecency to Staff in Correctional SettingsA bill seeking to address assaults and public indecency against those working in correctional [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Police Conducting Enforcement Patrols Focused on Distracted DriversCook County Sheriff’s Police will be conducting enhanced patrols focusing on distracted drivers, [Read More]