Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins Shooting
Posted on November 20th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may have information about a shooting that occurred last week in Robbins.
Sheriff’s Police detectives are interested in speaking to these individuals who were at Manny’s Blue Room, 2911 S. Claire in Robbins, at or around the time of a shooting that occurred there at approximately 4 a.m. on Nov. 11.
This criminal investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about these individuals are asked to call Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff’s Police, U.S. Department of Homeland Security investigation leads to Promoting Prostitution Charges against Gurnee ManAn investigation by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit and the U.S. Department of Homeland [Read More]
- Cook County Sheriff Asks for Public’s Help in Adoption of Two Very Good DogsTwo dogs that recently completed the Sheriff’s Tails of Redemption program at the Cook County Jail, [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Seeks the Public’s Help Locating Missing Madden Mental Health Center PatientCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help locating a Madden Mental Health [Read More]
- Western Springs Man Charged with Disseminating Child PornographyA 72-year-old man has been charged after an investigation found that he sent explicit images of [Read More]
- Information Sought in Fatal Hit and RunCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the driver of a [Read More]