Cook County Sheriff’s Police Seeking to Identify Individuals at the Scene of Robbins Shooting
Posted on November 20th, 2018
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are seeking to identify individuals in these photographs as they may have information about a shooting that occurred last week in Robbins.
Sheriff’s Police detectives are interested in speaking to these individuals who were at Manny’s Blue Room, 2911 S. Claire in Robbins, at or around the time of a shooting that occurred there at approximately 4 a.m. on Nov. 11.
This criminal investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about these individuals are asked to call Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Awareness Resource Created for Front Lines of Opioid CrisisCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart released new episodes today of the podcast “Breaking Free” [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Warns of Ruse BurglariesCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is warning the public about ruse burglaries following an [Read More]
- Two Teens Charged in Fatal Palatine Township ShootingTwo teens have been charged in connection with the murder of man in unincorporated Palatine, Cook [Read More]
- Matteson Man Charged after Sheriff’s Police Recover Two Loaded FirearmsA Matteson man has been charged after Sheriff’s Police recovered two loaded firearms during a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 390 ArrestsCOOK COUNTY, IL – More than 390 individuals were arrested by two dozen police agencies across the [Read More]