Attempted Child Luring Reported in Unincorporated Glenview
Posted on August 31st, 2015
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are looking for a man in connection with a reported child luring attempt in unincorporated Glenview, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
According to the Sheriff’s Police report, at approximately 3 p.m. on Aug. 27 a man in a 4-door Chevrolet Avalanche style vehicle approached two 10 year-old girls who were walking from a school bus stop near Huber Lane and Knollwood Lane. The man waived at the girl to come toward him, but the girl did not move toward him. He approached the second girl in his vehicle and motioned her to come toward him. She did not.
The man then drove off, turned left and continued westbound on Knollwood Lane.
The man is described as a white, in his 20s to 30s, thin build, bald, with a trimmed reddish color beard. He wore a long sleeve gray t-shirt.
The vehicle was described as silver in color, shiny with black wheels and blackwall tires and an open area in the back.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this person to call Sheriff’s Police at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Pair Charged with Attempt Murder in Unincorporated Oak Forest ShootingHa Zell Williams Dashaun Colbert Two 18-year-old men have been charged with attempt murder in [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Criminal Sexual Assault ChargesShannon Griffin A teacher at a Burbank private school has been charged with Criminal Sexual [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Conducting Traffic Safety Checkpoint in Leyden TownshipCook County Sheriff’s Police will conduct a roadside safety checkpoint in Leyden Township on the [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with UUW after Switches that Convert Handguns to Fully Automatic Weapons Delivered to ResidenceJaveon Burton Allen A 22-year-old Chicago man has been charged after a package containing switches [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]