Attempted Child Luring Reported in Unincorporated Glenview
Posted on August 31st, 2015
Cook County Sheriff’s Police are looking for a man in connection with a reported child luring attempt in unincorporated Glenview, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
According to the Sheriff’s Police report, at approximately 3 p.m. on Aug. 27 a man in a 4-door Chevrolet Avalanche style vehicle approached two 10 year-old girls who were walking from a school bus stop near Huber Lane and Knollwood Lane. The man waived at the girl to come toward him, but the girl did not move toward him. He approached the second girl in his vehicle and motioned her to come toward him. She did not.
The man then drove off, turned left and continued westbound on Knollwood Lane.
The man is described as a white, in his 20s to 30s, thin build, bald, with a trimmed reddish color beard. He wore a long sleeve gray t-shirt.
The vehicle was described as silver in color, shiny with black wheels and blackwall tires and an open area in the back.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this person to call Sheriff’s Police at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Update on COVID-19 Cases at Cook County JailAt a time when jails and prison across the nation are still dealing with massive outbreaks of [Read More]
- 22 Men Arrested in Cook County Sheriff’s Police “John” Sting Targeting Sex BuyersOfficers from the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Special Victims Unit issuedcitations to 22 men and [Read More]
- Four Juveniles Arrested on Warrants for Offenses Related to CarjackingThis week Cook County Sheriff’s Police located and arrested four juveniles on warrants related to [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Attempted Aggravated Criminal Sexual AbuseA 34-year-old Chicago man has been charged with multiple felonies after he solicited an undercover [Read More]
- Two More Men Charged with Trafficking in Connection with Missing Teen Recovered in DecemberHoney Myles-Baker Nealy Two Chicago men each face felony charges after allegedly sex trafficking a [Read More]