Adolfo Favela Jr
Posted on July 20th, 2017
DATE OF CRIME: JANUARY 19, 2003
AGE AT TIME OF INCIDENT: 19
LOCATION OF INCIDENT: 10010 W. PALMER (DRIVEWAY) LEYDEN TWP, IL.
INFORMATION: VICTIM ADOLFO FAVELA JR. WAS SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES WHILE IN THE DRIVEWAY OF 10010 W. PALMER IN LEYDEN TOWNSHIP. THERE WAS A PARTY AT THE RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF THE SHOOTING.
Anyone with information relative to this case is urged to
contact the Cook County Sheriff’s Police Cold Case Unit at: (708) 865-4549
or by email at: Sheriff.Coldcase@cookcountyil.gov
All calls are considered confidential.
*** A reward is offered through Cook County Crime Stoppers ***
Or submit your information electronically using this form
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to curb the rampant and [Read More]
- Historic International Detainee Chess Tournament HeldDetainees in seven countries spanning multiple continents participated in a historic chess [Read More]
- Robbins Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Shooting Outside BarA Robbins man has been charged in connection with a shooting that injured a two people outside a [Read More]
- National Sex Buyer Sting Nets More Than 500 ArrestsFrom California to New York to Alabama, more than two dozen police agencies partnered in a [Read More]
- Sheriff’s Office Launches E-File Service for Civil Process RequestsIndividuals requesting the Cook County Sheriff’s Office serve civil court documents have a new, [Read More]