Additional Jail Data
Electronic Monitoring By Charge
This Cook County Sheriff’s Office report shows a comparison of Electronic Monitoring charge type between February 2, 2017 and February 2, 2018 and the percentage increases and decreases for each.
Central Bond Court Report
This Cook County Sheriff’s Office report compares data and observations recorded in Central Bond Court between two time periods, 8/26/16-12/20/16 and 9/18/17-11/28/17.
Recent Press Releases
- Two Charged after Loaded Gun, Suspected Heroin Found During Court-Ordered EvictionTwo people have been charged with multiple felonies after a loaded firearm and [Read More]
- Electronically Monitored Defendant who Leapt to His Escape ApprehendedCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today that an electronically monitored defendant who [Read More]
- Electronically Monitored Defendant Jumps from Balcony, FleesThe Cook County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help in locating a 23-year-old man who was [Read More]
- Detainee Charged in Attack on Cook County Jail StaffA detainee has been charged after a Sheriff’s Office investigation found he attacked a Cook County [Read More]
- Sheriff Launches Program to Address Opioid CrisisCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today the launch of the Sheriff’s Opioid Addiction [Read More]