Additional Jail Data
Electronic Monitoring By Charge
This Cook County Sheriff’s Office report shows a comparison of Electronic Monitoring charge type between February 2, 2017 and February 2, 2018 and the percentage increases and decreases for each.
Central Bond Court Report
This Cook County Sheriff’s Office report compares data and observations recorded in Central Bond Court between two time periods, 8/26/16-12/20/16 and 9/18/17-11/28/17.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen, ToddlerUPDATE: Katherine Lujano and her son were located safe on March 10 Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. [Read More]
- 16 Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail FightSixteen Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security [Read More]
- Sheriff Warns of IRS Phone ScamCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is warning of a sophisticated phone scam targeting Cook County [Read More]
- National Sex Trafficking Sting Nets over 630 Sex Buyers and Pimps/TraffickersIn an effort to target sex buyers and reduce sex trafficking, a national coalition of law [Read More]
- Sheriff Warns of Phone ScamCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is warning of a phone scam in which the caller claims to be a [Read More]