Additional Jail Data
Electronic Monitoring By Charge
This Cook County Sheriff’s Office report shows a comparison of Electronic Monitoring charge type between February 2, 2017 and February 2, 2018 and the percentage increases and decreases for each.
Central Bond Court Report
This Cook County Sheriff’s Office report compares data and observations recorded in Central Bond Court between two time periods, 8/26/16-12/20/16 and 9/18/17-11/28/17.
Recent Press Releases
- Western Springs Man Charged with Disseminating Child PornographyA 72-year-old man has been charged after an investigation found that he sent explicit images of [Read More]
- Information Sought in Fatal Hit and RunCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the driver of a [Read More]
- Information Sought on Hit and Run DriverCook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help to identify the driver of a [Read More]
- Spectator Sign-Up Process for People vs. Van Dyke Post-Trial HearingMembers of the public interested in attending the People vs. Van Dyke post-trial hearing scheduled [Read More]
- CVS Health, Sheriff Tom Dart Announce Joint Effort to Raise Consumer Awareness about Safe Medication Disposal in Cook CountyCVS Health (NYSE: CVS) and Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart today announced a joint effort to [Read More]